Traveling Luck for Ljeskovac, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Ljeskovac?What's around Ljeskovac?
Wikipedia near Ljeskovac
Where to stay near Ljeskovac
The timezone in Ljeskovac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:27 and Sunset at 16:15. It's light
Latitude. 44.9908°, Longitude. 15.7775°
Satellite map around Ljeskovac
Loading map of Ljeskovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ljeskovac, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Grad (1.2km)
- Delići (1.4km)
- Selimovići (2km)
- Urga (2km)
- Tržačka Raštela (2.1km)
- Muharemovići (2.1km)
- Tržačka Raštela (2.6km)
- Rekići (2.8km)
- Mesići (3km)
- Vujin Kamen (3.1km)
- Klenovac (3.5km)
- Suljići (3.6km)
- Nova Kršlja (3.8km)
- Milića Selo (3.9km)
- Krndija (4.2km)
- Donji Nadarevići (4.7km)
- Lulići (4.8km)
- Samardžići (4.8km)
- Jamarje (4.9km)
- Babići (4.9km)
Accommodation around Ljeskovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tržačka Kosa (2.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Smajinak (4.4km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (4.6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (4.7km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (4.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Savina Glavica (4.3km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Božića (4.7km)
Airports close to Ljeskovac
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (100.6km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (114.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (121.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (171km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (191.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ljeskovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (56.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (119.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (126.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.8km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (176.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.