Traveling Luck for Čatrnja, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Catrnja?What's around Catrnja?
Wikipedia near Catrnja
Where to stay near Čatrnja
The timezone in Catrnja is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 18:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9531°, Longitude. 15.7139°
Satellite map around Čatrnja
Loading map of Čatrnja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Čatrnja, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Čatrnja
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (1.7km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (3.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (4.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (5.9km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (4.7km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (5.9km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (3.9km)
Airports close to Čatrnja
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (106.9km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (110.2km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (114.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (165km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (191.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Čatrnja
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (51.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (123.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (123.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (145.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (183.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.