Traveling Luck for Lipovača, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Lipovaca?What's around Lipovaca?
Wikipedia near Lipovaca
Where to stay near Lipovača
The timezone in Lipovaca is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 18:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9656°, Longitude. 15.7075°
Satellite map around Lipovača
Loading map of Lipovača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lipovača, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Lipovača
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (0km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (2.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (3.5km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (4.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (3.1km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (6km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (2.7km)
Airports close to Lipovača
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (105.6km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (109.1km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (116.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (164.4km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (193.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lipovača
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (53.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (121.6km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (122.3km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (181.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.