Traveling Luck for Bajićeva Pećina, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Bajiceva Pecina?What's around Bajiceva Pecina?
Wikipedia near Bajiceva Pecina
Where to stay near Bajićeva Pećina
The timezone in Bajiceva Pecina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 17:42. It's light
Latitude. 44.9653°, Longitude. 15.6542°
Satellite map around Bajićeva Pećina
Loading map of Bajićeva Pećina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bajićeva Pećina, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bajićeva Pećina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (4.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (4.5km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (1.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (2.1km)
Airports close to Bajićeva Pećina
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (104.5km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (107.2km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (114.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (159.6km)
Ljubljana(LJU), Ljubliana, Slovenia (194.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bajićeva Pećina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (54km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (121.1km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (151km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (183.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.