Traveling Luck for Jovina Pećina, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Jovina Pecina?What's around Jovina Pecina?
Wikipedia near Jovina Pecina
Where to stay near Jovina Pećina
The timezone in Jovina Pecina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 18:01. It's light
Latitude. 44.9817°, Longitude. 15.7022°
Satellite map around Jovina Pećina
Loading map of Jovina Pećina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jovina Pećina, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Jovina Pećina
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (2.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (5.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (3.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (1.5km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (4.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (2.1km)
Airports close to Jovina Pećina
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (103.7km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (108km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (118.1km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (164.1km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (192.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jovina Pećina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (55.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (119.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (121km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (179.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.