Traveling Luck for Mirič Most, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Miric Most?What's around Miric Most?
Wikipedia near Miric Most
Where to stay near Mirič Most
The timezone in Miric Most is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9978°, Longitude. 15.7278°
Satellite map around Mirič Most
Loading map of Mirič Most and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mirič Most, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Mirič Most
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bare (5.4km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (2.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (0km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (1.6km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (1.4km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Božića (4.7km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (3.6km)
Airports close to Mirič Most
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (101km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (109.7km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (120.8km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (166.5km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (190.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mirič Most
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (57.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (117.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (122.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (177.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.