Traveling Luck for Conjarsko Brdo, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Conjarsko Brdo?What's around Conjarsko Brdo?
Wikipedia near Conjarsko Brdo
Where to stay near Conjarsko Brdo
The timezone in Conjarsko Brdo is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9536°, Longitude. 15.6903° , Elevation. 421m
Satellite map around Conjarsko Brdo
Loading map of Conjarsko Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Conjarsko Brdo, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Conjarsko Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (2.2km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (2.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (5.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (5.1km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (2.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (4.9km)
Airports close to Conjarsko Brdo
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (107.5km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (108.1km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (114.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (162.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (192.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Conjarsko Brdo
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (51.9km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (121.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (122.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (183.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.