Traveling Luck for Duman, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Duman?What's around Duman?
Wikipedia near Duman
Where to stay near Duman
The timezone in Duman is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:25 and Sunset at 16:53. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9619°, Longitude. 15.7372°
Satellite map around Duman
Loading map of Duman and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Duman, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kolundžina Glava (1.5km)
- Panjkovo Brdo (1.6km)
- Crno Brdo (2.7km)
- Selište (2.7km)
- Pjevčevo Brdo (2.9km)
- Debela Glava (3km)
- Conjarsko Brdo (4.4km)
- Lubanovo Brdo (4.8km)
- Skularovo Brdo (4.9km)
- Kamenjak (5.1km)
- Tržačka Kosa (5.4km)
- Pogledala (5.4km)
- Veliki Vršak (5.4km)
- Rekića Brdo (5.8km)
- Crkvina (5.8km)
Accommodation around Duman
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (2.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (4.7km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (4.1km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Gata (4km)
Airports close to Duman
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (105.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (111.9km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (116.6km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (167.2km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (192.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Duman
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (52.5km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (122.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (125km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (181.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.