Traveling Luck for Selište, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:31 and Sunset at 16:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9753°, Longitude. 15.7603°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Selište
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (2.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (4.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (4.5km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Puškarića Jama (4km)
Airports close to Selište
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (102.9km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (113.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (118.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (169.3km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (193.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (54.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (121.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (126.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.3km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (179km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.