Traveling Luck for Bukovac, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Bukovac?What's around Bukovac?
Wikipedia near Bukovac
Where to stay near Bukovac
The timezone in Bukovac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 18:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9850°, Longitude. 15.7650°
Satellite map around Bukovac
Loading map of Bukovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukovac, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bukovac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tržačka Kosa (2.2km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Smajinak (3.3km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (3.3km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (3.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Savina Glavica (4.3km)
Airports close to Bukovac
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (101.6km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (113.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (120.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (169.8km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (192.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bukovac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (55.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (119.9km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (126km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (177.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.