Traveling Luck for Baraćeva Pećina, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Baraceva Pecina?What's around Baraceva Pecina?
Wikipedia near Baraceva Pecina
Where to stay near Baraćeva Pećina
The timezone in Baraceva Pecina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 16:16. It's light
Latitude. 44.9844°, Longitude. 15.7217°
Satellite map around Baraćeva Pećina
Loading map of Baraćeva Pećina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baraćeva Pećina, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Baraćeva Pećina
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (1.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (5.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (1.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (0.8km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (3.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (0.4km)
Airports close to Baraćeva Pećina
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (102.8km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (109.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (119km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (165.9km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (192.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Baraćeva Pećina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (55.5km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (119.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (122.5km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (179km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.