Traveling Luck for Veliki Vršak, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Veliki Vrsak?What's around Veliki Vrsak?
Wikipedia near Veliki Vrsak
Where to stay near Veliki Vršak
The timezone in Veliki Vrsak is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 16:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9883°, Longitude. 15.6914° , Elevation. 413m
Satellite map around Veliki Vršak
Loading map of Veliki Vršak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliki Vršak, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Veliki Vršak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (3.3km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (3.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (4.6km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (3.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (2.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Veliko Osoje (4.4km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (4.7km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (0.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (3.2km)
Airports close to Veliki Vršak
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (103.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.8km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (118.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (163.1km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (192km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliki Vršak
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (56.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (118.5km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (119.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (179.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.