Traveling Luck for Mali Vršak, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Mali Vrsak?What's around Mali Vrsak?
Wikipedia near Mali Vrsak
Where to stay near Mali Vršak
The timezone in Mali Vrsak is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 44.9922°, Longitude. 15.6875°
Satellite map around Mali Vršak
Loading map of Mali Vršak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mali Vršak, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Mali Vršak
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Lipovača (3.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Orašak (3.8km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (4.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (3.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (4.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (3.8km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (2.6km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (4.7km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Ponorac (1.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Suvaja (3.7km)
Airports close to Mali Vršak
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (102.9km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (106.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (119km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (162.8km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (191.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mali Vršak
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (56.9km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (117.9km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (119.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (179.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.