Traveling Luck for Gradina, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 44.9431°, Longitude. 15.6019° , Elevation. 803m
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Drenovac (1.1km)
- Mala Lisina (1.8km)
- Crna Kosa (2.1km)
- Jadave (2.5km)
- Stropovi (2.9km)
- Vodeni Vršak (3.1km)
- Maglić Breg (3.1km)
- Božnovo Brdo (3.3km)
- Mali Manduševac (3.3km)
- Hrastovi Vrh (3.7km)
- Veliki Manduševac (4.2km)
- Veliki Acimovac (4.5km)
- Lipov Vrh (4.7km)
- Deriguz (4.9km)
- Mali Acimovac (5.2km)
- Zljebe (5.4km)
- Višnjevača (5.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Gradina
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (1.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (4.1km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Jamača (2.5km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (1.5km)
Airports close to Gradina
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (100.9km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (111km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (111.6km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (154.7km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (193.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gradina
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (52.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (115.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (123.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (187.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.