Traveling Luck for Maglić Breg, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Maglic Breg?What's around Maglic Breg?
Wikipedia near Maglic Breg
Where to stay near Maglić Breg
The timezone in Maglic Breg is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 17:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9583°, Longitude. 15.6283°
Satellite map around Maglić Breg
Loading map of Maglić Breg and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maglić Breg, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Maglić Breg
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (4.4km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (3.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (3.1km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (4.9km)
- a building housing machines for transforming, shaping, finishing, grinding, or extracting products.
- Slipićev Mlin (4.9km)
Airports close to Maglić Breg
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (102.5km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (108.9km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (113.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (157.1km)
Ljubljana(LJU), Ljubliana, Slovenia (194.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maglić Breg
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (53.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (116.3km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (121.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (185.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.