Traveling Luck for Nova Kršlja, Karlovačka, Croatia
Where is Nova Krslja?What's around Nova Krslja?
Wikipedia near Nova Krslja
Where to stay near Nova Kršlja
The timezone in Nova Krslja is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 16:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 45.0000°, Longitude. 15.7500°
Satellite map around Nova Kršlja
Loading map of Nova Kršlja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nova Kršlja, in Karlovačka, Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Nova Kršlja
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tržačka Kosa (0.3km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bare (4km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Malo Osoje (3.2km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Mirič Most (2.1km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Baraćeva Brina (3.5km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Kršlja (1.8km)
- water mill;
- a mill powered by running water.
- Božića (3.5km)
Airports close to Nova Kršlja
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (100.1km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (111.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (121.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (168.6km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (190.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nova Kršlja
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (57.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (117.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (124km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.4km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (176.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.