Traveling Luck for Drage, Croatia (general), Croatia
Where is Drage?What's around Drage?
Wikipedia near Drage
Where to stay near Drage
The timezone in Drage is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:01 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8989°, Longitude. 15.7344°
Satellite map around Drage
Loading map of Drage and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drage, in Croatia (general), Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Donji Vaganac (1.9km)
- Gornji Vaganac (2.5km)
- Ličko Petrovo Selo (3.2km)
- Pašina Luka (3.7km)
- Jerkovići (3.8km)
- Vikići (3.9km)
- Novo Selo (3.9km)
- Lanište (4.6km)
- Prnjavor (4.7km)
- Čerkezovac (4.7km)
- Dubaj (4.9km)
- Izačić-Grad (4.9km)
- Mala Peć (5km)
- Cvetičko Selo (5km)
- (( Turska Gata )) (5.1km)
- Arapov Dol (5.2km)
- Izačić (5.4km)
- Sadilovac (5.6km)
- Izačić Kula (5.8km)
- Bunići (5.8km)
- Kundrići (5.9km)
Accommodation around Drage
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bunarić (5km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Snežalica (2.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (5.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Previja (2.7km)
Airports close to Drage
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (108.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (113.1km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (114.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (166.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (184.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drage
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (44.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (128.6km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (130.5km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (143.9km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (189.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.