Traveling Luck for Plitvica, Croatia (general), Croatia
Where is Plitvica?What's around Plitvica?
Wikipedia near Plitvica
Where to stay near Plitvica
The timezone in Plitvica is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9028°, Longitude. 15.6094°
Satellite map around Plitvica
Loading map of Plitvica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Plitvica, in Croatia (general), Croatia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Plitvica
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (4.8km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (2.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Tavan (1.4km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (3.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (2.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Poljanica (4.3km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Jamača (3.8km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (3.5km)
Airports close to Plitvica
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (103.6km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (106km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (116.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (155.3km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (188.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Plitvica
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (47.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (118.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.3km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (192.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.