Traveling Luck for Mramor, Croatia (general), Croatia
Where is Mramor?What's around Mramor?
Wikipedia near Mramor
Where to stay near Mramor
The timezone in Mramor is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9964°, Longitude. 15.6322°
Satellite map around Mramor
Loading map of Mramor and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mramor, in Croatia (general), Croatia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brajdići (1.6km)
- Drage (1.6km)
- Luketic Selo (1.8km)
- Salopeki (2km)
- Rakovica (2.4km)
- Diklići (3.2km)
- Zbig (3.3km)
- Brajdići (3.5km)
- Turkalji (3.5km)
- Prebegi (3.5km)
- Trbovići (3.6km)
- Sabljaki (3.7km)
- Sabljaki (4.2km)
- Turkalj (4.6km)
- Murdići (4.6km)
- Žanići (5.1km)
- Irinovac (5.2km)
- Došani (5.2km)
- Rendulići (5.3km)
- Latasi (5.3km)
- Gornji Lipovac (5.4km)
Accommodation around Mramor
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zvjernjak (3.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mramor (0km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Bajićeva Pećina (4.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Metla (5.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Logorište (2.4km)
Airports close to Mramor
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (101.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (104.2km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (118.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (157.8km)
Ljubljana(LJU), Ljubliana, Slovenia (190.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mramor
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (58.4km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (114.4km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (116.9km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (180.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.