Traveling Luck for Plitvički Klanac, Croatia (general), Croatia
Where is Plitvicki Klanac?What's around Plitvicki Klanac?
Wikipedia near Plitvicki Klanac
Where to stay near Plitvički Klanac
The timezone in Plitvicki Klanac is Europe/Zagreb
Sunrise at 05:48 and Sunset at 18:18. It's light
Latitude. 44.9128°, Longitude. 15.5900°
Satellite map around Plitvički Klanac
Loading map of Plitvički Klanac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Plitvički Klanac, in Croatia (general), Croatia
Accommodation around Plitvički Klanac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Preka Kosa (3.5km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Plitvička Jezera (3.9km)
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Suhe Drage (3.2km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Strme Strane (4.3km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Matovinska Lisina (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Plitvički Klanac (0km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Crno Jezero (4.8km)
- a small crater-shape depression in a karst area.
- Jamača (1.9km)
- a specialized facility for vacation, health, or participation sports activities.
- Vila Izvor (2.1km)
Airports close to Plitvički Klanac
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (101.4km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (106.9km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (115.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (153.5km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (190.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Plitvički Klanac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (49.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (116.2km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (127.4km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (191.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.