Traveling Luck for Izvor Makhala, Vidin, Bulgaria
Where is Izvor Makhala?What's around Izvor Makhala?
Wikipedia near Izvor Makhala
Where to stay near Izvor Makhala
Also known as Iswor Machla, Izvor Makhla
The timezone in Izvor Makhala is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 07:59 and Sunset at 17:23. It's light
Latitude. 43.8689°, Longitude. 22.4194°
Satellite map around Izvor Makhala
Loading map of Izvor Makhala and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Izvor Makhala, in Vidin, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Izvor Makhala (0km)
- Prlita (7km)
- Golemanovo (7.4km)
- Staropatitsa (8.4km)
- Poletkovtsi (9.5km)
- Kula (9.9km)
- Kireevo (10km)
- Veliki Izvor (10.2km)
- Dregichevi Kolibi (10.5km)
- Grljan (11.8km)
- Halovo (13.4km)
- Zaječar (13.5km)
- Khalovski Kolibi (14.3km)
- Rakovitsa (14.4km)
- Vratarnica (14.9km)
- Brankovtsi (14.9km)
- Vražogrnac (14.9km)
- Boynitsa (15.4km)
- Shishentsi (15.6km)
- Kosta Perchevo (16.5km)
- Šljivar (16.7km)
- Podgore (16.7km)
- Gradskovski Kolibi (17.1km)
- Shipikova Makhala (17.7km)
- Grlište (17.7km)
- Trnavac (18.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
Accommodation around Izvor Makhala
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Grliška Reka (12.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Drenov Del (17.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Stankovića Potok (17.5km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Yazovir Kula (10.3km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Timočka Krajina (13.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- NAME NOT KNOWN (4.5km)
Airports close to Izvor Makhala
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (149.8km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (180.4km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (201.8km)
Giarmata(TSR), Timisoara, Romania (270.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Izvor Makhala
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.