Traveling Luck for Yazovir Rabisha, Vidin, Bulgaria
Where is Yazovir Rabisha?What's around Yazovir Rabisha?
Wikipedia near Yazovir Rabisha
Where to stay near Yazovir Rabisha
Also known as Osero Rabischskoe, Ozero Rabishskoe, Rabishko Ezero, Rabisko Ezero, Rabiško Ezero
The timezone in Yazovir Rabisha is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7383°, Longitude. 22.5858°
Satellite map around Yazovir Rabisha
Loading map of Yazovir Rabisha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Yazovir Rabisha, in Vidin, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tolovitsa (2km)
- Rabisha (3.1km)
- Rabishki Vrŭkh (4.4km)
- Tsar Shishmanovo (4.5km)
- Dubravata (5.2km)
- Krushaka (6.7km)
- Kladorub (6.8km)
- Stublitsa (6.8km)
- Oshane (7.2km)
- Vŭrba (7.3km)
- Veshtitsa (7.3km)
- Rayanovtsi (7.6km)
- Makresh (8.3km)
- Struindol (8.6km)
- Podgore (9.2km)
- Ostrokaptsi (9.6km)
- Slivovnik (9.7km)
- Rakovitsa (11km)
- Toshevtsi (11.2km)
- Nikolniki (11.6km)
- Brankovtsi (11.7km)
- Bela (12.4km)
- Granichak (12.5km)
- Granitovo (12.7km)
- Dimovo (13.4km)
- Vŭlchek (13.5km)
- Dŭbravka (13.6km)
- Pŭrvolovski Kolibi (14.3km)
- Gramada (14.3km)
- Dafinintsi (14.5km)
- Kosta Perchevo (15km)
- Kutsarovtsi (15.1km)
- Staropatitsa (15.1km)
- Poletkovtsi (17.1km)
- Belogradchik (17.2km)
- Salash (17.3km)
Accommodation around Yazovir Rabisha
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Dročino Bilo (16.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Topoljak (16.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tolova Planina (12.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Prepretljiva Presla (16.8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Oblast Vidin (16km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Pravušći Dol (17.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kitka (14.9km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Yazovir Rabisha (0km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Peshtera Magura (1.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Belenska Reka (14km)
Airports close to Yazovir Rabisha
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (143.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (157.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (213.3km)
Caransebes(CSB), Caransebes, Romania (220.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Yazovir Rabisha
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (218.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.