Traveling Luck for Vŭrbovo, Vidin, Bulgaria
Where is Vurbovo?What's around Vurbovo?
Wikipedia near Vurbovo
Where to stay near Vŭrbovo
Also known as Warbowo, Wărbowo
The timezone in Vurbovo is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 07:22 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.5431°, Longitude. 22.6464°
Satellite map around Vŭrbovo
Loading map of Vŭrbovo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vŭrbovo, in Vidin, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vŭrbovo (0km)
- Chuprene (3.8km)
- Bostanite (4.7km)
- Prolaznitsa (5.2km)
- Tŭrgovishte (5.6km)
- Chiflik (7.6km)
- Stakevtsi (7.6km)
- Replyana (9.1km)
- Prauzhda (9.2km)
- Borovitsa (9.3km)
- Krachimir (10km)
- Protopopintsi (10.2km)
- Belogradchik (11.6km)
- Pŭrvolovski Kolibi (12.1km)
- Dafinintsi (12.2km)
- Gorni Lom (12.3km)
- Dŭbravka (12.5km)
- Sredogriv (13.3km)
- Dolni Lom (13.5km)
- Yan'ovets (13.7km)
- Falkovets (14.1km)
- Granichak (14.2km)
- Oreshets (14.4km)
- Salash (14.5km)
- Nikolniki (14.8km)
- Vŭrbovchets (15.1km)
- Kolich (16.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Belogradchishki Skali (7.7km)
- border post;
- a post or station at an international boundary for the regulation of movement of people and goods.
- Karaula Kruška (15.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kljun (15.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Strežina Čuka (16.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Prokhod Sveti Nikola (13.7km)
Airports close to Vŭrbovo
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (133km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (154.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (200.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vŭrbovo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (242.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.