Traveling Luck for Dol Komudar, Pleven, Bulgaria
Where is Dol Komudar?What's around Dol Komudar?
Wikipedia near Dol Komudar
Where to stay near Dol Komudar
The timezone in Dol Komudar is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 07:47 and Sunset at 16:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3833°, Longitude. 24.5000°
Satellite map around Dol Komudar
Loading map of Dol Komudar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dol Komudar, in Pleven, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tŭrnene (2.7km)
- Yasen (4.6km)
- Kŭrtozhabene (5.4km)
- Gradina (5.4km)
- Dolni Dŭbnik (6.7km)
- Kŭshin (8km)
- Petŭrnitsa (8.9km)
- Krushovitsa (9.1km)
- Brestovets (10.5km)
- Opanets (10.8km)
- Gortalovo (10.8km)
- Dolna Mitropoliya (11.4km)
- Todorovo (11.6km)
- Gorna Mitropoliya (11.9km)
- Bŭrkach (12.6km)
- Bivolare (13.9km)
- Bukovlŭk (14.1km)
- Gorni Dŭbnik (14.3km)
- Ralevo (14.5km)
- Pobeda (16km)
- Radishevo (16.1km)
- Laskar (16.2km)
- Beglezh (17.5km)
- Trŭstenik (17.7km)
- Sadovets (18km)
- Grivitsa (19.6km)
- Bozhuritsa (19.9km)
- Nikolaevo (19.9km)
- Tuchenitsa (20.2km)
- Bokhot (21km)
- Pisarovo (21.1km)
- Podem (21.2km)
- Bezhanovo (21.8km)
- Vŭrbitsa (22km)
- Riben (22.6km)
- Telish (23.2km)
- Iskŭr (23.9km)
- Katunets (24km)
Accommodation around Dol Komudar
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Dolni Dŭbnik (9.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Oblast Pleven (19.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kaylŭka (12.9km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plevenski Visochini (24.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sredniya Vrŭkh (24.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Pleven (12km)
Airports close to Dol Komudar
Gorna oryahovitsa(GOZ), Gorna orechovica, Bulgaria (120km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (134.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (138.7km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (176.3km)
Baneasa(BBU), Bucharest, Romania (209.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dol Komudar
Stara zagora, Stara zagora, Bulgaria (173km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.