Traveling Luck for Klementina, Pleven, Bulgaria
Where is Klementina?What's around Klementina?
Wikipedia near Klementina
Where to stay near Klementina
Also known as Chiflik, Demir K'oy, Georgi Dimitrov, Klimentina, Klimentino
The timezone in Klementina is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. 43.5000°, Longitude. 24.5500°
Satellite map around Klementina
Loading map of Klementina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Klementina, in Pleven, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pobeda (0km)
- Bivolare (2.2km)
- Dolna Mitropoliya (4.6km)
- Bozhuritsa (5.2km)
- Podem (5.4km)
- Opanets (6.7km)
- Riben (7.7km)
- Trŭstenik (8.2km)
- Bukovlŭk (9.1km)
- Gorna Mitropoliya (10.5km)
- Yasen (11.4km)
- Tŭrnene (13.5km)
- Komarevo (13.5km)
- Vŭrbitsa (14.9km)
- Kŭshin (15.6km)
- Kreta (17.1km)
- Dolni Dŭbnik (17.2km)
- Brest (17.7km)
- Lenkovo (18km)
- Grivitsa (18km)
- Brŭshlyanitsa (18.6km)
- Orekhovitsa (19.2km)
- Kŭrtozhabene (19.7km)
- Brestovets (20.2km)
- Shiyakovo (20.5km)
- Slavovitsa (20.7km)
- Radishevo (20.7km)
- Koilovtsi (20.7km)
- Gradina (21.2km)
- Todorovo (22.3km)
- Gulyantsi (22.5km)
- Krushovitsa (23.4km)
- Iskŭr (23.8km)
- Mechka (23.9km)
- Gortalovo (24km)
- Krushovene (24.2km)
- Bregare (24.4km)
- Gorni Dŭbnik (24.4km)
- Petŭrnitsa (24.8km)
- Staroseltsi (25.7km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Dolni Dŭbnik (16.7km)
Accommodation around Klementina
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Oblast Pleven (7.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Cherno Pole (24.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kaylŭka (19.2km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Gorni Dŭbnik (25.7km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plevenski Visochini (22km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Pleven (12.6km)
Airports close to Klementina
Gorna oryahovitsa(GOZ), Gorna orechovica, Bulgaria (120.2km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (123.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (152.4km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (190.5km)
Baneasa(BBU), Bucharest, Romania (195.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Klementina
Stara zagora, Stara zagora, Bulgaria (182km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.