Traveling Luck for Kŭrtozhabene, Pleven, Bulgaria
Where is Kurtozhabene?What's around Kurtozhabene?
Wikipedia near Kurtozhabene
Where to stay near Kŭrtozhabene
Also known as Kartoskabene, Kărtoskabene
The timezone in Kurtozhabene is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 07:48 and Sunset at 17:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3500°, Longitude. 24.5333°
Satellite map around Kŭrtozhabene
Loading map of Kŭrtozhabene and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kŭrtozhabene, in Pleven, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kŭrtozhabene (0km)
- Gortalovo (5.4km)
- Gradina (6.4km)
- Brestovets (6.4km)
- Kŭshin (6.5km)
- Petŭrnitsa (6.5km)
- Todorovo (6.7km)
- Tŭrnene (6.7km)
- Yasen (8.9km)
- Ralevo (9.1km)
- Laskar (10.8km)
- Krushovitsa (11.1km)
- Dolni Dŭbnik (11.6km)
- Bŭrkach (11.6km)
- Radishevo (12.9km)
- Opanets (13.5km)
- Beglezh (13.9km)
- Nikolaevo (14.6km)
- Dolna Mitropoliya (15.3km)
- Bukovlŭk (15.3km)
- Tuchenitsa (16.1km)
- Bokhot (16.5km)
- Gorna Mitropoliya (17.2km)
- Bivolare (17.5km)
- Gorni Dŭbnik (18km)
- Grivitsa (18.1km)
- Sadovets (18.7km)
- Pobeda (19.7km)
- Bezhanovo (19.9km)
- Katunets (19.9km)
- Slavyani (21.6km)
- Vŭrbitsa (22km)
- Trŭstenik (22.7km)
- Bozhuritsa (22.7km)
- Slatina (23.2km)
- Podem (24.5km)
- Riben (25.3km)
- Lisets (25.3km)
- Pisarovo (25.4km)
- Pelishat (25.5km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Dolni Dŭbnik (14.1km)
Accommodation around Kŭrtozhabene
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Oblast Pleven (21.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kaylŭka (9.8km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plevenski Visochini (22.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Gorni Dŭbnik (19.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sredniya Vrŭkh (20.7km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Pleven (11.8km)
Airports close to Kŭrtozhabene
Gorna oryahovitsa(GOZ), Gorna orechovica, Bulgaria (115.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (138.5km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (140.2km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (171.5km)
Baneasa(BBU), Bucharest, Romania (210.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kŭrtozhabene
Stara zagora, Stara zagora, Bulgaria (167.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.