Traveling Luck for Obshtina )) (( Podem, Pleven, Bulgaria
Where is Obshtina )) (( Podem?What's around Obshtina )) (( Podem?
Wikipedia near Obshtina )) (( Podem
Where to stay near Obshtina )) (( Podem
The timezone in Obshtina )) (( Podem is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. 43.5333°, Longitude. 24.5833°
Satellite map around Obshtina )) (( Podem
Loading map of Obshtina )) (( Podem and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Obshtina )) (( Podem, in Pleven, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Podem (0km)
- Bozhuritsa (2.7km)
- Riben (3.2km)
- Pobeda (5.4km)
- Bivolare (7.3km)
- Komarevo (8.1km)
- Dolna Mitropoliya (9.9km)
- Opanets (11km)
- Trŭstenik (11.3km)
- Bukovlŭk (11.4km)
- Kreta (11.8km)
- Lenkovo (12.9km)
- Brest (13.1km)
- Vŭrbitsa (14.1km)
- Brŭshlyanitsa (14.4km)
- Shiyakovo (15.4km)
- Gorna Mitropoliya (15.4km)
- Yasen (16.5km)
- Gulyantsi (17.1km)
- Tŭrnene (18.6km)
- Koilovtsi (18.6km)
- Grivitsa (18.9km)
- Slavovitsa (19.3km)
- Kŭshin (19.6km)
- Orekhovitsa (20.1km)
- Milkovitsa (20.5km)
- Mechka (20.7km)
- Iskŭr (21.5km)
- Dolni Dŭbnik (22.5km)
- Krushovene (23.1km)
- Radishevo (23.2km)
- Dolni Vit (23.5km)
- Gigen (23.8km)
- Brestovets (24km)
- Dŭbovan (24.2km)
- Kŭrtozhabene (24.5km)
- Bregare (25.3km)
- Asenovo (25.4km)
- Zagrazhden (26.2km)
- Somovit (26.2km)
- an area containing a subterranean store of petroleum of economic value.
- Dolni Dŭbnik (22km)
Accommodation around Obshtina )) (( Podem
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Oblast Pleven (6.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Cherno Pole (19.6km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Ulpiya Eskus (23.8km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kaylŭka (22.3km)
- an extensive interior region of high land with low to moderate surface relief.
- Plevenski Visochini (22km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Pleven (15.6km)
Airports close to Obshtina )) (( Podem
Gorna oryahovitsa(GOZ), Gorna orechovica, Bulgaria (118.9km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (121.5km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (157.7km)
Baneasa(BBU), Bucharest, Romania (190.6km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (194.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Obshtina )) (( Podem
Stara zagora, Stara zagora, Bulgaria (183.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.