Traveling Luck for Pirin, Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
Where is Pirin?What's around Pirin?
Wikipedia near Pirin
Where to stay near Pirin
Also known as Prin
The timezone in Pirin is Europe/Sofia
Sunrise at 05:02 and Sunset at 19:43. It's light
Latitude. 41.6666667°, Longitude. 23.5°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pirin, in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chiflika (13.3km)
- Sugarevo (14.8km)
- Doleni (15.6km)
- Kashina (15.8km)
- Bozhdovo (15.9km)
- Breznitsa (16.6km)
- Pirin (16.8km)
- Lyubovka (17.3km)
- Malki Tsalim (17.3km)
- Kŭrlanovo (17.6km)
- Vikhren (17.9km)
- Kornitsa (18.4km)
- Lyubovishte (18.4km)
- Kremen (18.5km)
- Golem Tsalim (18.8km)
- Rozhen (18.9km)
- Gorna Sushitsa (19.3km)
- Lŭzhnitsa (19.4km)
- Lilyanovo (19.4km)
- Stozha (19.4km)
- Dobrinishte (20.9km)
- Mesta (21.3km)
- Dobrotino (21.3km)
- Sredna (21.3km)
- Debrene (21.3km)
- Obidim (21.5km)
- Ladarevo (21.5km)
- Gorno Spanchevo (22.1km)
- Kovachevo (22.2km)
- Melnik (22.3km)
- Chereshnitsa (22.4km)
- Filipovo (22.5km)
- Bukovo (22.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Momina Klisura (19.4km)
Accommodation around Pirin
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Pirin (0km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Rozhenski Manastir (18.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Oblast Blagoevgrad (13.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dŭrzhanovo (17.6km)
- a mill where logs or lumber are sawn to specified shapes and sizes.
- Kremenski Chark (8.3km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Popina Lŭka (18.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Popovi Livadi (21.2km)
Airports close to Pirin
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (136.1km)
Plovdiv(PDV), Plovdiv, Bulgaria (143.8km)
Megas alexandros international(KVA), Kavala, Greece (150.5km)
Makedonia(SKG), Thessaloniki, Greece (161.8km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (190.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pirin
Amigdhaleon, Kavala, Greece (125km)
Alexandria, Alexandria, Greece (169.2km)
Stara zagora, Stara zagora, Bulgaria (232.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.