Traveling Luck for Urija, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Urija?What's around Urija?
Wikipedia near Urija
Where to stay near Urija
The timezone in Urija is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8558°, Longitude. 15.7842° , Elevation. 351m
Satellite map around Urija
Loading map of Urija and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Urija, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mušići (0.9km)
- Jasika (1.2km)
- Papari (1.8km)
- Izačić Kula (1.8km)
- Šumari (2.1km)
- Halilagići (2.4km)
- Izačić (2.5km)
- Pritošanj (2.7km)
- Haćami (2.8km)
- Prnjavor (3km)
- Muslići (3.2km)
- Izačić-Grad (3.2km)
- Klokot (3.5km)
- Ahmići (3.7km)
- Kundrići (3.9km)
- Johovac (4.1km)
- Mekote (4.1km)
- Kamenica (4.3km)
- Majdan (4.7km)
- Vikići (4.7km)
- Rekići (4.8km)
- Donji Zlopoljac (4.8km)
- Bunići (4.9km)
- Pecikovići (4.9km)
- Turija (5km)
- Hukići (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Urija
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ružica (5.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Poljice (3.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bihac (2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Bregovi (5.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Klokot (4.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ođakova Pećina (4.1km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (1.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bijeli Klanac (1.5km)
Airports close to Urija
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (105.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (117.4km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (120.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (171.5km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (178km)
Airfields or small airports close to Urija
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (38.7km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (135.3km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (136.7km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (193.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.