Traveling Luck for Redžići, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Redzici?What's around Redzici?
Wikipedia near Redzici
Where to stay near Redžići
The timezone in Redzici is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 04:17 and Sunset at 19:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.9458333°, Longitude. 15.9611111°
Geographic features & Photographs around Redžići, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Redžići (0km)
- Durići (1.5km)
- Salihovići (1.6km)
- Mujići (1.9km)
- Kličići (1.9km)
- Ružnići (2.1km)
- Smailovići (2.2km)
- (( Ðunića Selo )) (2.3km)
- Glogovac (2.3km)
- Hadžići (2.3km)
- Bašče (2.6km)
- Šepići (3km)
- Čohodari (3.1km)
- Cazin (3.2km)
- Durdžići (3.3km)
- Mesići (3.3km)
- Podgaj (3.3km)
- Mali Osredak (3.4km)
- Malići (3.5km)
- Silići (3.5km)
- Japića Brdo (3.6km)
- Begići (3.9km)
- Kolište (4km)
- Kula (4.1km)
- Handanagići (4.1km)
- Nuhići (4.1km)
- Puškari (4.1km)
- Jakupovići (4.2km)
- Gornja Vilenjača (4.6km)
- Klisa (4.7km)
- (( Čajići )) (4.7km)
- Kruškar (4.7km)
- Hairlahovića Brdo (4.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Perčin (4.6km)
- lost river;
- a surface stream that disappears into an underground channel, or dries up in an arid area.
- Koprivska Reka (5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Brezik (1.8km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Čokunova Lokva (1.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Laškića Brdo (3.7km)
Airports close to Redžići
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (103.3km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (122.8km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (132.2km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (185.7km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (187.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Redžići
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (53.2km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.8km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (129.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (144.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (177.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.