Traveling Luck for Polje, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Polje?What's around Polje?
Wikipedia near Polje
Where to stay near Polje
The timezone in Polje is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 18:43. It's light
Latitude. 44.9497°, Longitude. 15.9597°
Loading map of Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Polje, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Redžići (0.5km)
- Durići (1km)
- Ružnići (1.7km)
- Salihovići (1.9km)
- Kličići (2km)
- Bašče (2.1km)
- Hadžići (2.2km)
- Mujići (2.3km)
- Smailovići (2.3km)
- Glogovac (2.6km)
- Šepići (2.6km)
- Cazin (2.7km)
- (( Ðunića Selo )) (2.7km)
- Japića Brdo (3.1km)
- Mali Osredak (3.2km)
- Kolište (3.5km)
- Čohodari (3.5km)
- Silići (3.6km)
- Malići (3.7km)
- Puškari (3.8km)
- Durdžići (3.8km)
- Podgaj (3.8km)
- Mesići (3.8km)
- Nuhići (4km)
- Klisa (4.2km)
- Hairlahovića Brdo (4.3km)
- Begići (4.4km)
- Jakupovići (4.6km)
- Kula (4.6km)
- Handanagići (4.6km)
- Gornja Vilenjača (4.6km)
- (( Čajići )) (4.8km)
- Kruškar (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Polje
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Perčin (4.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Brezik (2.3km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Čokunova Lokva (1.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Pajića Potok (4.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Laškića Brdo (4.2km)
Airports close to Polje
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (102.8km)
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (123.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (131.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (186.2km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (187.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Polje
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (53.6km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (123km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (128.6km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (144.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (177.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.