Traveling Luck for Baljevačko Polje, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Baljevacko Polje?What's around Baljevacko Polje?
Wikipedia near Baljevacko Polje
Where to stay near Baljevačko Polje
The timezone in Baljevacko Polje is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8281°, Longitude. 15.7847°
Satellite map around Baljevačko Polje
Loading map of Baljevačko Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baljevačko Polje, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Baljevačko Polje
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ružica (1.7km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Baljevac (1.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bihac (1.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (5.3km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Humačke Bare (4.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Žlibe (2.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mala Uvala (5.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Spasin Vrh (2.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ođakova Pećina (3.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (3.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bijeli Klanac (2.5km)
Airports close to Baljevačko Polje
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (102km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (120.9km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (122.3km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (171.8km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (174.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Baljevačko Polje
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (35.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (137.3km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (140km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (140.2km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (196.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.