Traveling Luck for Zverinjac, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Zverinjac?What's around Zverinjac?
Wikipedia near Zverinjac
Where to stay near Zverinjac
The timezone in Zverinjac is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:22. It's light
Latitude. 44.8372°, Longitude. 15.7867°
Satellite map around Zverinjac
Loading map of Zverinjac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zverinjac, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Papari (2km)
- Klokot (2.2km)
- Jasika (2.6km)
- Šumari (3km)
- Mušići (3.2km)
- Muslići (3.3km)
- Mali Baljevac (3.7km)
- Muratovići (3.7km)
- Pritošanj (3.9km)
- Kamenica (3.9km)
- Pecikovići (4km)
- Izačić Kula (4.3km)
- Haćami (4.4km)
- Halilagići (4.5km)
- Kundrići (4.7km)
- Izačić (4.9km)
- Donji Zlopoljac (5.2km)
- Vrkašić (5.2km)
- Hukići (5.3km)
- Mekote (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Zverinjac
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ružica (2.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bihac (1.1km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Humačke Bare (4.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Žlibe (3.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Spasin Vrh (4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ođakova Pećina (3.7km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (2.4km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bijeli Klanac (1.3km)
Airports close to Zverinjac
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (103.2km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (119.7km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (121.9km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (171.9km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (175.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Zverinjac
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (36.3km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (136.8km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (139.1km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (139.7km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (195.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.