Traveling Luck for Poljice, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Poljice?What's around Poljice?
Wikipedia near Poljice
Where to stay near Poljice
The timezone in Poljice is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:22. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8353°, Longitude. 15.7661°
Satellite map around Poljice
Loading map of Poljice and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poljice, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Poljice
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ružica (3.5km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Bihac (1.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Žlibe (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Hajdučka Draga (3.9km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Jaža (4.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Spasin Vrh (3.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ođakova Pećina (1.9km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Debeli Lug (1.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Bijeli Klanac (2.8km)
Airports close to Poljice
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (102.2km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (120.3km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (120.4km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (170km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (175.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Poljice
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (36km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (135.3km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (139km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.6km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (196.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.