Traveling Luck for Carina, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Carina?What's around Carina?
Wikipedia near Carina
Where to stay near Carina
The timezone in Carina is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.7647°, Longitude. 19.4333° , Elevation. 889m
Satellite map around Carina
Loading map of Carina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Carina, in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Staniševac (0.7km)
- Oplave (1.5km)
- Jovičići (1.7km)
- Šimšići (1.7km)
- Kotroman (3.6km)
- Gornji Tasići (3.6km)
- Šimšići (3.7km)
- Vujići (3.7km)
- Dobrun (3.8km)
- Rakići (3.8km)
- Hajdarevići (4km)
- Podstolac (4.1km)
- Kneževići (4.2km)
- Kalabići (4.3km)
- Spasojevići (4.3km)
- Stolac (4.5km)
- Kulići (4.6km)
- Suvi Potok (4.7km)
- Popovo Brdo (4.9km)
- Masali (5km)
- Bogilice (5.1km)
- Velje Polje (5.2km)
- Tošići (5.4km)
Accommodation around Carina
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Prisadi (3.3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kasapnica (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Borijak (5.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vršak (3.6km)
Airports close to Carina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (104.5km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (185.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (191.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Carina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (242km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.