Traveling Luck for Divljaka, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Divljaka?What's around Divljaka?
Wikipedia near Divljaka
Where to stay near Divljaka
The timezone in Divljaka is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 04:20 and Sunset at 19:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.6631°, Longitude. 19.4392°
Satellite map around Divljaka
Loading map of Divljaka and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Divljaka, in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Divljaka (0km)
- Bjeljevine (0.7km)
- Bijelo Brdo (0.9km)
- Janjići (1.4km)
- Arsići (1.7km)
- Kepići (1.7km)
- Mikavice (2.3km)
- Zubač (2.4km)
- Vidovići (2.5km)
- Prijevorac (2.6km)
- Tatići (2.7km)
- Gornja Rijeka (3.3km)
- Ravno Brdo (3.7km)
- Previja (3.7km)
- Bakići (3.9km)
- Donja Rijeka (4.1km)
- Oskoruša (4.6km)
- Krstac (4.8km)
- Bjelugovina (4.9km)
- Popovići (4.9km)
- Cvrkote (4.9km)
- Handžići (5km)
- Božovići (5.2km)
- Odžak (5.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Divljaka
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ravna Kosa (5.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Štrpci (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kutlovački Potok (3.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dubnički Potok (5.6km)
Airports close to Divljaka
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (106.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (159.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (170.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (172.1km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (179km)