Traveling Luck for Gradište, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Gradiste?What's around Gradiste?
Wikipedia near Gradiste
Where to stay near Gradište
The timezone in Gradiste is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 04:28 and Sunset at 19:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8547°, Longitude. 18.4800°
Weather near Gradište; Report from Sarajevo, 14.6km away
Temperature: 15°C / 59°F
Temperature: 15°C / 59°F
Satellite map around Gradište
Loading map of Gradište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradište, in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Celjigovići (1.6km)
- Klašnja Voda (1.7km)
- Han Bulog (1.8km)
- Odided (2.2km)
- Santrači (2.3km)
- Azapovići (2.5km)
- Donji Bulozi (2.6km)
- Sučići (2.6km)
- Ophoda (2.7km)
- Jarčedoli (2.7km)
- Dušina (2.8km)
- Emerovica (3km)
- Brus (3km)
- Aluge (3.1km)
- Tvrtkovići (3.2km)
- Vidovići (3.2km)
- Vasin Han (3.4km)
- Radijevići (3.5km)
- Faletići (3.7km)
- Bakije (3.8km)
- Barutana (4.1km)
- Hladivode (4.2km)
- Gornji Klokočevik (4.3km)
- Bistrik (4.4km)
- Hrid (4.4km)
- Donje Biosko (4.4km)
Accommodation around Gradište
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gromila (3.1km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Hotel Vidikovac (3.5km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Kozja Ćuprija (1.6km)
- abandoned railroad station;
- disused railway infrastructure.
- Željeznička Stanica Bistrik (2.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Vrelo Mošćanice (3.8km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Mošćanica (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Srpski Stari Grad (0.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Merdžanov Klanac (2.8km)
Airports close to Gradište
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (14.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (96km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (170.8km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (191.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (209.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gradište
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.