Traveling Luck for Jelovci, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Jelovci?What's around Jelovci?
Wikipedia near Jelovci
Where to stay near Jelovci
The timezone in Jelovci is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 05:33 and Sunset at 17:47. It's light
Latitude. 43.4158°, Longitude. 18.0875°
Weather near Jelovci; Report from Mostar, 28.9km away
Wind: 11.5km/h North
Wind: 11.5km/h North
Satellite map around Jelovci
Loading map of Jelovci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jelovci, in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Jelovci
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Drenova Ijut (5.3km)
- an area of low trees, bushes, and shrubs stunted by some environmental limitation.
- Ratna Gomila (3.1km)
- a small primitive house.
- Torine (0.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Radovan (1.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Tomina Kuk (1.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Crna Gora (3.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Jelovci (0km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Velika Gospojina (5.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sjajke (4.2km)
Airports close to Jelovci
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (28.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (58.2km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (113.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (146.3km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (171.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jelovci
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (211.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.