Traveling Luck for Bijelo Brdo, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Bijelo Brdo?What's around Bijelo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Bijelo Brdo
Where to stay near Bijelo Brdo
The timezone in Bijelo Brdo is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6694°, Longitude. 19.4428°
Satellite map around Bijelo Brdo
Loading map of Bijelo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bijelo Brdo, in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bijelo Brdo (0km)
- Janjići (0.5km)
- Divljaka (0.9km)
- Bjeljevine (1km)
- Kepići (1km)
- Arsići (1.3km)
- Mikavice (1.8km)
- Prijevorac (1.8km)
- Tatići (1.8km)
- Vidovići (2.7km)
- Zubač (2.7km)
- Gornja Rijeka (3.3km)
- Bakići (3.6km)
- Cvrkote (4km)
- Bjelugovina (4.1km)
- Popovići (4.2km)
- Donja Rijeka (4.3km)
- Božovići (4.3km)
- Previja (4.5km)
- Ravno Brdo (4.5km)
- Handžići (5.3km)
- Oskoruša (5.4km)
- Krstac (5.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bijelo Brdo
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Štrpci (4.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kutlovački Potok (3.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Huseinova Ravan (4.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dubnički Potok (4.7km)
Airports close to Bijelo Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (107.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (160.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (170km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (173km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (179.9km)