Traveling Luck for Bjeljevine, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Bjeljevine?What's around Bjeljevine?
Wikipedia near Bjeljevine
Where to stay near Bjeljevine
The timezone in Bjeljevine is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 04:55 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 43.6667°, Longitude. 19.4333°
Satellite map around Bjeljevine
Loading map of Bjeljevine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bjeljevine, in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bjeljevine (0km)
- Divljaka (0.7km)
- Bijelo Brdo (1km)
- Arsići (1km)
- Kepići (1.3km)
- Janjići (1.3km)
- Mikavice (1.7km)
- Vidovići (1.8km)
- Tatići (2.7km)
- Prijevorac (2.8km)
- Zubač (3.1km)
- Bakići (3.2km)
- Previja (3.6km)
- Gornja Rijeka (4km)
- Ravno Brdo (4.2km)
- Bjelugovina (4.4km)
- Popovići (4.4km)
- Cvrkote (4.8km)
- Donja Rijeka (4.8km)
- Božovići (4.9km)
- Gornji Ravanci (5.1km)
- Oskoruša (5.2km)
- Krstac (5.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bjeljevine
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ravna Kosa (5.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Štrpci (5.1km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kutlovački Potok (3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dubnički Potok (5.6km)
Airports close to Bjeljevine
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (106.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (159.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (170.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (172.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (179.2km)