Traveling Luck for Omarine, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Omarine?What's around Omarine?
Wikipedia near Omarine
Where to stay near Omarine
The timezone in Omarine is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:05. It's light
Latitude. 43.6606°, Longitude. 19.4539°
Satellite map around Omarine
Loading map of Omarine and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Omarine, in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zubač (1.1km)
- Divljaka (1.4km)
- Bijelo Brdo (1.6km)
- Janjići (1.9km)
- Gornja Rijeka (1.9km)
- Bjeljevine (2.1km)
- Prijevorac (2.2km)
- Kepići (2.5km)
- Tatići (2.5km)
- Donja Rijeka (2.8km)
- Arsići (2.9km)
- Mikavice (3.3km)
- Ravno Brdo (3.6km)
- Handžići (3.7km)
- Vidovići (3.9km)
- Krstac (4.2km)
- Oskoruša (4.4km)
- Odžak (4.4km)
- Draževina (4.8km)
- Previja (4.9km)
- Cvrkote (4.9km)
- Bakići (5.1km)
- Marić Luka (5.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Omarine
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Zmajevac (4.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kutlovački Potok (4.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dubnički Potok (5.2km)
Airports close to Omarine
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (108.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (161km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (170.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (171.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (179.2km)