Traveling Luck for Staniševac, Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Stanisevac?What's around Stanisevac?
Wikipedia near Stanisevac
Where to stay near Staniševac
The timezone in Stanisevac is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.7675°, Longitude. 19.4269°
Satellite map around Staniševac
Loading map of Staniševac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Staniševac, in Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Staniševac (0km)
- Šimšići (1.1km)
- Oplave (2km)
- Jovičići (2.4km)
- Gornji Tasići (3km)
- Šimšići (3km)
- Dobrun (3.6km)
- Hajdarevići (3.7km)
- Spasojevići (3.8km)
- Vujići (3.8km)
- Stolac (3.9km)
- Podstolac (3.9km)
- Rakići (4km)
- Kotroman (4.2km)
- Kneževići (4.5km)
- Bogilice (4.7km)
- Kalabići (4.9km)
- Suvi Potok (5.1km)
- Polje (5.3km)
- Kulići (5.3km)
- Velje Polje (5.3km)
- Popovo Brdo (5.3km)
Accommodation around Staniševac
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Borijak (4.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Vršak (4.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dubi (5.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Prisadi (2.6km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Kasapnica (4.9km)
Airports close to Staniševac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (103.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (163.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (185.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (191.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Staniševac
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (241.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.