Traveling Luck for Bihać, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Where is Bihac?What's around Bihac?
Wikipedia near Bihac
Where to stay near Bihać
Also known as Bihac, Bihać, bikhaћ, Бихаћ
The timezone in Bihac is Europe/Sarajevo
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 44.8169°, Longitude. 15.8708°
Satellite map around Bihać
Loading map of Bihać and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bihać, in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bihać (0km)
- Jezero (1.5km)
- Bakšaiš (1.7km)
- Ribić (1.9km)
- Dolovi (2.1km)
- Lugovi (2.3km)
- Segeta (2.4km)
- Mrkonjića Lug (2.5km)
- Križ (2.6km)
- Kralje (2.6km)
- Privilica (2.6km)
- Žegar (2.9km)
- Vinica (3.2km)
- Vrkašić (3.5km)
- Čehići (3.5km)
- Veliko Založje (3.9km)
- Čavkići (3.9km)
- Malo Založje (3.9km)
- Vedro Polje (4km)
- Orljani (4km)
- Mujadžići (4km)
- Čekrlije (4.1km)
- Sokolac (4.5km)
- Pecikovići (4.5km)
- Čavkići (4.5km)
- Muratovići (4.6km)
- Pokoj (4.8km)
- (( Raštelo )) (4.9km)
- Hukići (4.9km)
Accommodation around Bihać
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bihaćko Polje (3.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Glavice (2.7km)
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Sokolačka Kula (4.7km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Humačke Bare (3.8km)
- destroyed populated place;
- a village, town or city destroyed by a natural disaster, or by war.
- Ružica (3.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Debeljača (4.2km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Panjci (4km)
Airports close to Bihać
Zadar(ZAD), Zadar, Croatia (104.2km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (120.9km)
Rijeka(RJK), Rijeka, Croatia (130.1km)
Split(SPU), Split, Croatia (171.1km)
Pula(PUY), Pula, Croatia (179.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bihać
Udbina, Udbina, Croatia (34.8km)
Banja luka, Banja luka, Bosnia-hercegovina (132.3km)
Cerklje, Cerklje, Slovenia (143.1km)
Grobnicko polje, Grobnik, Croatia (144.8km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (196km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.