Traveling Luck for Am Himmel, Wien, Austria
Where is Am Himmel?What's around Am Himmel?
Wikipedia near Am Himmel
Where to stay near Am Himmel
The timezone in Am Himmel is Europe/Vienna
Sunrise at 04:06 and Sunset at 19:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 48.2666667°, Longitude. 16.3166667°
Weather near Am Himmel; Report from Tulln, 18.6km away
Temperature: 11°C / 51.8°F
Temperature: 11°C / 51.8°F
Geographic features & Photographs around Am Himmel, in Wien, Austria
Accommodation around Am Himmel
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Lacygrab (3.5km)
- a small primitive house.
- Josefinenhütte (2.5km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Kuchelauer-Hafen (3.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Donauinsel (4.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Schwarzes Kreuz (4.4km)
- a facility for the processing, sale and distribution of milk or milk products.
- Meierei Kobenzl (1.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sauberg (2.8km)
- a building or buildings housing a center, institute, foundation, hospital, prison, mission, courthouse, etc..
- Cobenzl (0km)
- guest house;
- a house used to provide lodging for paying guests.
- Häuserl am Roan (2.8km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Schwarzenbergpark (3.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Hof (1.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Bahnhof Klosterneuburg-Weidling (4.4km)
- a harbor facility for small boats, yachts, etc..
- Kuchelauer Hafen (3.5km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Fischerhaus (1.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Beital (4.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Agnesbründl (1.4km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ramberg (4.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Krapfenwald (1.4km)
- navigation canal(s);
- a watercourse constructed for navigation of vessels.
- Donau Kanal (4.2km)
Airports close to Am Himmel
Schwechat(VIE), Vienna, Austria (29.2km)
M r stefanik(BTS), Bratislava, Slovakia (76.8km)
Turany(BRQ), Turany, Czech republic (116km)
Piestany(PZY), Piestany, Slovakia (135km)
Prerov(PRV), Prerov, Czech republic (171.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Am Himmel
Tulln, Langenlebarn, Austria (18.6km)
Vienna met center, Vienna, Austria (37.2km)
Wiener neustadt east, Wiener neustadt ost, Austria (53.9km)
Malacky, Malacky, Slovakia (69.8km)
Namest, Namest, Czech republic (114.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.