Traveling Luck for Ederkogel, Steiermark, Austria
Where is Ederkogel?What's around Ederkogel?
Wikipedia near Ederkogel
Where to stay near Ederkogel
The timezone in Ederkogel is Europe/Vienna
Sunrise at 07:29 and Sunset at 17:01. It's light
Latitude. 47.2333°, Longitude. 14.5833°
Weather near Ederkogel; Report from Zeltweg, 14.5km away
Temperature: -2°C / 28°F
Temperature: -2°C / 28°F
Satellite map around Ederkogel
Loading map of Ederkogel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ederkogel, in Steiermark, Austria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Oberkurzheim (0km)
- Mosing (1.4km)
- Pöls (2.1km)
- Enzersdorf (2.6km)
- Pölshof (2.6km)
- Gusterheim (2.6km)
- Götzendorf (2.9km)
- Mauterndorf (3.2km)
- Thaling (3.6km)
- Steinmetzgraben (4.3km)
- Katzling (4.8km)
- Gasselsdorf (5.1km)
- Allerheiligen (5.1km)
- Pichl (5.5km)
- Unterwinden (5.8km)
- Winden (5.9km)
- Wöll (6.1km)
- Ritzersdorf (6.1km)
- Kumpitz (6.1km)
- Unterzeiring (6.2km)
- Pichelhofen (6.2km)
- Sankt Peter ob Judenburg (6.3km)
- Thalheim (6.4km)
- Furth (6.5km)
Accommodation around Ederkogel
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Bahnhof Thalheim-Pöls (6.4km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gaalgraben (6km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Politischer Bezirk Judenburg (4.8km)
- a large fortified building or set of buildings.
- Schloss Sauerbrunn (4.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Schöntal (6.5km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Jagdhaus Roßbach (6.4km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Arme Sünder-Kapelle (6.2km)
- guest house;
- a house used to provide lodging for paying guests.
- Schutzhaus Gaaler Höhe (6.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Blahbach (6.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Pölshals (4.5km)
Airports close to Ederkogel
Klagenfurt(aus-afb)(KLU), Klagenfurt, Austria (77.6km)
Graz mil/civ(GRZ), Graz, Austria (79.7km)
Ljubljana(LJU), Ljubliana, Slovenia (129.6km)
Horsching international airport (aus - afb)(LNZ), Linz, Austria (131.5km)
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (136.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ederkogel
Zeltweg, Zeltweg, Austria (14.5km)
Klagenfurt, Klagenfurt, Austria (78.4km)
Graz, Graz, Austria (80.7km)
Slovenj gradec, Slovenj gradec, Slovenia (107.9km)
Wels, Wels, Austria (129.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.