Traveling Luck for Niederstuttern, Steiermark, Austria
Where is Niederstuttern?What's around Niederstuttern?
Wikipedia near Niederstuttern
Where to stay near Niederstuttern
The timezone in Niederstuttern is Europe/Vienna
Sunrise at 04:20 and Sunset at 19:41. It's light
Latitude. 47.516666700000002°, Longitude. 14.050000000000001°
Weather near Niederstuttern; Report from Zeltweg, 72.1km away
Temperature: 15°C / 59°F
Temperature: 15°C / 59°F
Geographic features & Photographs around Niederstuttern, in Steiermark, Austria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Niederstuttern (0km)
- Unterburg (2.6km)
- Pürgg (2.6km)
- Untergrimming (2.6km)
- Neuhaus am Grimming (2.9km)
- Altirdning (3.6km)
- Falkenburg (3.6km)
- Kienach (4km)
- Zlem (4.5km)
- Gritschenberg (4.5km)
- Stainach (4.8km)
- Irdning (4.8km)
- Schlattham (5.7km)
- Sallaberg (5.7km)
- Furth (6km)
- Klachau (6km)
- Tauplitz (6km)
- Diemlern (6km)
- Gumpenstein (6km)
- Raumberg (6km)
- Niederhofen (6.1km)
- Pichlern (6.1km)
- Straßerberg (6.5km)
- Niederöblarn (7km)
Accommodation around Niederstuttern
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Kapuzinerkloster (4.8km)
- a bowl-like hollow partially surrounded by cliffs or steep slopes at the head of a glaciated valley.
- Farning (6km)
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Irdninger Moos (4.3km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Rantenstein (3.6km)
- a low place in a ridge, not used for transportation.
- Leistensattel (6km)
- a small primitive house.
- Grimming Hütte (0km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Seewand (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kulm (5.7km)
- a facility for the processing, sale and distribution of milk or milk products.
- Molkerei Stainach (6.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lichtenbrunn (7.1km)
- guest house;
- a house used to provide lodging for paying guests.
- Wirtshaus Katzensteiner (3.6km)
- grazing area;
- an area of grasses and shrubs used for grazing.
- Leistenalm (6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Leistensee (5.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Stubeggsattel (6.5km)
Airports close to Niederstuttern
Horsching international airport (aus - afb)(LNZ), Linz, Austria (91.6km)
Salzburg(SZG), Salzburg, Austria (96.4km)
Klagenfurt(aus-afb)(KLU), Klagenfurt, Austria (113.3km)
Graz mil/civ(GRZ), Graz, Austria (136.8km)
Ljubljana(LJU), Ljubliana, Slovenia (169km)
Airfields or small airports close to Niederstuttern
Zeltweg, Zeltweg, Austria (72.1km)
Wels, Wels, Austria (84.6km)
Linz, Linz, Austria (91.7km)
Klagenfurt, Klagenfurt, Austria (114.3km)
Graz, Graz, Austria (137.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.