Traveling Luck for Siedersgraben, Niederösterreich, Austria
Where is Siedersgraben?What's around Siedersgraben?
Wikipedia near Siedersgraben
Where to stay near Siedersgraben
The timezone in Siedersgraben is Europe/Vienna
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:44. It's light
Latitude. 48.2833°, Longitude. 16.3167°
Weather near Siedersgraben; Report from Tulln, 17.9km away
Temperature: 31°C / 88°F
Temperature: 31°C / 88°F
Satellite map around Siedersgraben
Loading map of Siedersgraben and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Siedersgraben, in Niederösterreich, Austria
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
Accommodation around Siedersgraben
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
- Haltestelle Unter Kritzendorf (4.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Bahnhof Klosterneuburg-Weidling (2.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Dreimarkstein (3.5km)
- a small primitive house.
- Josefinenhütte (1.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Gemeindebezirk Döbling (4.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Kuchelauer-Hafen (2.8km)
- a harbor facility for small boats, yachts, etc..
- Kuchelauer Hafen (2.8km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Schwarzes Kreuz (2.5km)
- a facility for the processing, sale and distribution of milk or milk products.
- Meierei Kobenzl (2.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Sauberg (3.5km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Fischerhaus (2.5km)
- a building or buildings housing a center, institute, foundation, hospital, prison, mission, courthouse, etc..
- Cobenzl (2.1km)
- guest house;
- a house used to provide lodging for paying guests.
- Häuserl am Roan (3.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Agnesbründl (2.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kammersberg (4.2km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Krapfenwald (2.5km)
Airports close to Siedersgraben
Schwechat(VIE), Vienna, Austria (30.6km)
M r stefanik(BTS), Bratislava, Slovakia (77.1km)
Turany(BRQ), Turany, Czech republic (114km)
Piestany(PZY), Piestany, Slovakia (134.2km)
Prerov(PRV), Prerov, Czech republic (170.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Siedersgraben
Tulln, Langenlebarn, Austria (17.9km)
Vienna met center, Vienna, Austria (39.1km)
Wiener neustadt east, Wiener neustadt ost, Austria (56km)
Malacky, Malacky, Slovakia (69.3km)
Namest, Namest, Czech republic (112.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.