Traveling Luck for (( Goricë )), Vlorë, Albania
Where is (( Gorice ))?What's around (( Gorice ))?
Wikipedia near (( Gorice ))
Where to stay near (( Goricë ))
Also known as Goric, Goriza
The timezone in (( Gorice )) is Europe/Tirane
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 16:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.5167°, Longitude. 19.4667°
Loading map of (( Goricë )) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around (( Goricë )), in Vlorë, Albania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Goricë )) (0km)
- Bestrovë (1.8km)
- Nartë (2.5km)
- Panaja (2.8km)
- Bestrova e Vogël (3.7km)
- Hoshtimë (3.8km)
- Kërkovë (4km)
- Babica e Vogël (4.2km)
- Zvërnec (5.1km)
- Bunavi (5.5km)
- Çeprat (6km)
- Llakatund (6.3km)
- Risili (6.4km)
- Babica e Madhe (6.5km)
- Grabian (6.7km)
- Cerkovinë (6.8km)
- Drithas (6.9km)
- Skrofotinë (7km)
- Mekat (8km)
- (( Mëkat i Ri )) (8.1km)
- Beshisht (9.4km)
- Trevëllazër (9.5km)
- Xhyherinë (9.7km)
- Sherishtë (10.4km)
- Lubonjë (10.8km)
- Picar (11.5km)
- Kaninë (11.6km)
- Aliban (12.1km)
- Mifol (12.3km)
- (( Kallm Resulaj )) (12.9km)
- Veliaj (12.9km)
- Kashisht (13.3km)
- Boriç (13.3km)
- Penkovë (13.3km)
- Mesarak (13.4km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ndërmarrja Bujqësore Vlora (6.8km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Gjuha e Dajlanit (8.8km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Skele e Vlorës (9.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Ujete e Ftohte (12.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ishulli i Zvërnecit (6.7km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Liqeni i Nartës (5km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Këneta e Nartës (12.3km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Kepi i Treporteve (7.2km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Ngushticë e Peshkimit (8.8km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Kanali Ujitës i Penkovës (8.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Qafa e Qishbardhës (12.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Vlorë (7.1km)
Airports close to (( Goricë ))
Tirana rinas(TIA), Tirana, Albania (122.4km)
Ioannis kapodistrias international(CFU), Kerkyra/corfu, Greece (131.1km)
Lecce(LCC), Lecce, Italy (141.6km)
Casale(BDS), Brindisi, Italy (156km)
Ohrid(OHD), Ohrid, Former macedonia (156.6km)