Traveling Luck for Maja e Poliçanit, Albania (general), Albania
Where is Maja e Policanit?What's around Maja e Policanit?
Wikipedia near Maja e Policanit
Where to stay near Maja e Poliçanit
Also known as Maj' e Policanit, Maj' e Poliçanit, Mal i Policanit, Mal i Poliçanit
The timezone in Maja e Policanit is Europe/Tirane
Sunrise at 06:47 and Sunset at 16:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 40.1667°, Longitude. 20.3500°
Weather near Maja e Poliçanit; Report from IOANNINA, null 79.1km away
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Temperature: 10°C / 50°F
Satellite map around Maja e Poliçanit
Loading map of Maja e Poliçanit and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maja e Poliçanit, in Albania (general), Albania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Sheper (4.6km)
- Poliçan (4.9km)
- Badëlonjë (6km)
- Nivan (6.4km)
- Leshicë (6.4km)
- Lagjja e Re (6.5km)
- Leusë (7.1km)
- Gjinkar (7.3km)
- Nderan (7.4km)
- Skore (8.2km)
- Konckë (8.2km)
- Lipë (8.3km)
- Kaludh (8.6km)
- Përmet (9km)
- Petran (9.1km)
- Selckë (9.8km)
- (( Musukar )) (9.8km)
- Topovë (9.8km)
- Qilarisht (10.1km)
- Vithkuq (10.6km)
- Qilarishti i Vogël (10.7km)
- Kutal (11.5km)
- Golemas (11.5km)
- Stëmbec (11.7km)
- Bodar (12.1km)
- Trebozisht (12.1km)
- Sopik (12.3km)
- Bual (12.5km)
- Lipivan (12.6km)
- Hoshevë (12.6km)
- Pëllumbar (12.8km)
- Kanikol (12.9km)
- Hllomo (13.1km)
- Ogdunan (13.2km)
- (( Novoselë )) (13.3km)
- Benjë-Novoselë (13.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mali i Lunxhërisë (12.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mal Nëmerçkë (6.8km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Pogon (13.1km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Zagori (11.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kodra e Martinit (12.3km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Gryka e Selckës (10.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rapavicë (9.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mal Grabovë (12.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Qafa e Dhëmbelit (4.8km)
Airports close to Maja e Poliçanit
Ioannina(IOA), Ioannina, Greece (79.9km)
Ioannis kapodistrias international(CFU), Kerkyra/corfu, Greece (88.5km)
Aristotelis(KSO), Kastoria, Greece (102.3km)
Ohrid(OHD), Ohrid, Former macedonia (141.1km)
Filippos(KZI), Kozani, Greece (154km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maja e Poliçanit
Alexandria, Alexandria, Greece (228.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.