Traveling Luck for Jabal Hiqqah, Ḩaḑramawt, Yemen
Where is Jabal Hiqqah?What's around Jabal Hiqqah?
Wikipedia near Jabal Hiqqah
Where to stay near Jabal Hiqqah
The timezone in Jabal Hiqqah is Asia/Aden
Sunrise at 05:14 and Sunset at 18:07. It's light
Latitude. 14.9113889°, Longitude. 48.8994444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Jabal Hiqqah, in Ḩaḑramawt, Yemen
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jabal Hiqqah (0km)
- Jabal Ḩasūsah (6.1km)
- Jabal Yā`arah (6.2km)
- Jabal Ḩalfah (9.5km)
- Jabal Shadbah (11.4km)
- Al Ḩaşātayn (13.7km)
- Jabal al Baţḩ (14.3km)
- Al Qudht (17.2km)
- An Nukhaysh (18.6km)
- Jabal al Qullah (19.6km)
- Jabal Kaitah (21.9km)
- Mahdhafah (22.6km)
- Kawr Saybān (22.7km)
- Shawhar (25.9km)
- Ra's `Aqabat Ḩuwayrah (27.6km)
- Şaydah (31km)
- Jabal ar Ruksh (33.1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Şaybal Ḩuwayrah (26.2km)
- cultivated area;
- an area under cultivation.
- Al Ḩasy (30.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Tiḩaiyah (19.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Adh Dhukār (8.7km)
- water tank;
- a contained pool or tank of water at, below, or above ground level.
- Niqābat Barīm (29.8km)